Why hire a photographer for your real estate listing?
In today’s market, quality photos are essential to marketing real estate. Home shoppers have less free time than ever before. The Internet has given them the power to greatly narrow down the list of homes they will tour in person. This saves both the buyer and agent time by not running all over town looking at homes that were never a good fit. The way they do this is by looking at photos of the listing. In our fast-paced, information saturated world, positive and negative impressions are made in nanoseconds. Shoppers look at the photos of a home and decide before ever reading a description, caption, or even fully processing the photo, whether or not to look at it any further. This is why it’s so critical to have good, quality, and impactful photos of the home.
The real world, practical benefit of homes photographed professionally is that they get more online views, sell faster, and sell for higher amounts. A study by the Wall Street Journal in 2010 really drives the point home.
What makes tommy different?
Pricing for real estate photography varies on the size of the property and type of images required. Images are optimized for MLS presentation and delivered via Dropbox.
- Up to 3,000 sq ft - $250.00
- 3,001 to 4,500 sq ft - $350.00
- 4,501 to 6,500 - $450.00
- 6,501 and up - Call for Quote
- Rush delivery (within 24 hours, normal delivery is 48-72) - $50.00
- Elevated (Camera raised up to 18 feet. Great for houses on a hill.) -$50.00 per image
- Twilight Exterior (High impact image, gets lots of attention on the MLS!) - $250.00
All prices are + sales tax.
(205) 516-6993 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Birmingham, Alabama